Competency 4: Provides comprehensive and effective pastoral care which:
- 4.1 Focuses on the development of interpersonal relationships
- 4.2 Caters for difference and individuality
- 4.3 Values all achievement
- 4.4 Models behaviour and practice
I was part of the Year 10 Pastoral team for two years, and the Year 7 Pastoral team for one year. The pastoral program focuses on developing interpersonal relationships through homeroom activities, year level activities and house activities.
- Year 11 Tute
- Year 10 House activities
- Year 10 Tute
- Year 7 introduction week activities
- Year 7 Camp (Chum Creek)
- Year 10 Camp (Malana)
- The 7B “Master Chef” Competition.